Sunday, October 3, 2010

Way to intrigue the readers...

I'm really disappointed, I've been watching Roswell on NetFlix. Come to find out, it wasn't actually filmed in Roswell. Boo...

I'm staying up later than usual tonight, not sure why. I really didn't have an excess of caffiene today. I'm just not ready to go to sleep yet.

Can you tell I have nothing particularly witty or interesting to blog about?

There have been no more mouse sightings, I heard the mouse last night ignorantly and blissfully chomping on the poison the landlady put in the water heater closet. Yay!

The baby is having a fit. She's making herself choke because she is crying so hard and has the hiccups... Last night, that wasn't the case. Hopefully this little video makes up for the glaringly pathetic lack of content!


Until then,

AC 'n' Rory's Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment