Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Oh, the monotony

Forgive me readers, for I am boring and it's been 5 days since my last blog. There is nothing going on around here. Well, I should clarify, nothing of interest to the myriad of readers out there in cyberland. Yes, 3 people can constitute a myriad...shut up.

We've been very busy, mostly with random appointments. I've had something aside from our regular "stuff" everyday this week. Some of it was fun, like today. A friend opened her home to some of us that have home businesses and invited people to come shop and chat. I made some money while drinking coffee and chatting with friends PLUS AC ran around outside with the other kids and wore herself out! What sucks about that?? I'll tell ya...nothin'.

We, well, I have had a lot of un-fun stuff. I've been going to Dr. appointments this week. Nothing dire, follow-ups, scans, etc. I find out tomorrow if the scans uncovered the source of my "episodes" as my galbadder. I'm pretty sure that's what it is. I hope that it's something they can take care of soon, though, our deductable and out-of-pocket are met. Ah, yes, 'tis I, El Cheapo!

Friday we have a "Harvest Festival" for the stay-at-home mom's club I am a member of. I signed up for the party planning committee...why did I do that??? I put myself in these situations all the time. You would think I would've learned by now to keep my damn name off the sign up sheets... Oh, I'm sure it'll be fun and the kids will enjoy it, but I am an idea person. I'll give you 500 ideas, however, I have no desire to follow through on those ideas.

Seeing as this could be the most boring and devoid of humor blog I have written to date, I'll put a stop to the tedium and sign off. Pumpkin spice coffee, here I come...

Until then,

AC 'n' Rory's Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment