Tuesday, March 26, 2013

I hear the wagon comin'...

It's that time of year again.  The time when the fitness wagon rumbles by and I jump on only to fall off into a pile of donuts 12 weeks down the road (ok, who am I kidding? 3 weeks...)  I've logged on to sparkpeople and, unlike my previous post on the subject, took my shopping list to the store and BOUGHT the stuff on it!  Not sure how this is going to work, but I'll give it a week.  Due to my "economy of movement", I really don't relish the idea of preparing two dishes at every meal and that can only mean one thing: the girls are going to do this with me.  If Rory knew what a hunger strike was, I would look for her to be calling the media and wearing a sandwich board in the front yard by this weekend.

Tomorrow morning is toast, eggs, milk, and grapes.  Totally doable...except that AC is like me and doesn't like to eat first thing in the morning.  Oh, well, eat or starve.  (I know, I'm totally winning Mom of the Year with that one.)

I went to the gym today as well.  I teach water aerobics on MWF and consider TTh to be my "useless, braless blob in pajamas" days.  Not today!  (HA! GoT reference right there.)  Spent an hour in the pool going over my class and coming up with some new things.  I'm POOPED, so, I better get to bed.  Not only do I teach tomorrow, but I have to see my trainer...wha, wha, wha, whaaaaaa.  I was going to impress you all and embed an mp3 with the sad trombone right there, but, alas, I have no idea how to do that and just spent 20 minutes trying to figure it out.  Not sure why I thought I was capable of that...hell, I don't even know what Tumblr is for.

Until then,
AC 'n' Rory's Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment