Friday, March 9, 2012

Hi, honey, I'm home!

Yesterday Clayton's flight was supposed to get in at 2:30 in the afternoon.  After two delays I knew about (and one I didn't) we finally got Daddy home at 7 p.m.  It was pandemonium last night trying to get the kids in jammies, teeth brushed, and in bed with all the excitement.

Rory was a little unsure of that big bearded guy AC was hugging at the airport, but was choosing Daddy over Mommy by the time we got home.  She even woke up this morning yelling for "Dada".  I'm definitely not upset about it either since it resulted in Daddy doing the tucking in, diaper changing, etc. The only thing I won't let him do is the picking out of clothes nor the doing of hair.  I've learned that is a BAD idea from experience.  Seriously, after Rory was born, he sent AC to school in a shirt of her choosing, denim cut offs, and red cowboy boots...  I was horrified.
Not the worst case, but definitely a "Daddy dressed me" day.
Until then,

AC 'n' Rory's Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment