Saturday, March 3, 2012

Day 3: Something with which you struggle

Oh, how I struggle, let me count the ways...

1. I have no and I mean NO self-control when it comes to food.  If it's good, I eat it.  If it's mediocre, I eat it.  If it's subpar, I'll probably eat it.  If it's fallen on the floor, I probably won't eat it, but I can't make any promises.

2. I'm ashamed to say, I don't read my Bible with any sort of consistency.  I can go months without cracking it open, in fact, I don't even know where it is at the moment.  This is where the YouVersion app has come to the rescue.  I love that app, but even having multiple versions of the Bible in multiple languages with search options at my fingertips, I have no excuse.

3. Depression.  I've talked about this before and the subject is, well, depressing...

4. Dermatillomania...look it up.

5. Keeping up with the laundry.  Ok, it's not so much the actual laundry, it's putting it away.  I HATE putting laundry away and it's not uncommon to find piles of clean clothes in my room that I conveniently disregard as I riffle through them to find particular items of clothing.

6. My hair used to be curly and has gotten progressively less so with each pregnancy.  For real, it took me 25 years to figure out what to do with it only for it to change.  I used to hate my curly hair and now I find myself begging God to give it back.

7.  Weirdest thing ever, I know, but I struggle big time staying hydrated.  I am constantly in a state of dehydration and will even get dizzy and develop migraines because of it.  I don't get thirsty.  I just don't, don't know why.

8. Finding topics to blog about.  My life isn't all that interesting nor is it very exciting.  A play by play of loading the dishwasher isn't all too riveting.

I was going to go all the way to 10, but I'm getting tired and my big girl is falling asleep next to me.  I say it's high time for some snuggling.

Until then,

AC 'n' Rory's Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment