Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Day 4: Part of your daily routine that you enjoy

I have to say I thoroughly enjoy bedtime.  No, really.  I love going about my business whether it be watching TV, cleaning up the house, etc. knowing my kids are tucked safe in their beds and went to sleep knowing that I love them.  Mushy, huh?

Sonce Daddy has been home, bedtime has become a little more lax.  In fact, Daddy + sick Mommy + spring break = sh*t ain't gettin' done.  I had grand plans for this week too.  We were going to make sidewalk paint, make our own chalk, go to the zoo, etc.  I even planned on taking pictures to share with the blogging world and, therefore, make myself feel superior for actually DOING some of the things I've pinned.  Thus far, since being sick, I've managed dinner out, cleaned up a poop explosion, finished the Hunger Games trilogy, napped, and produced at least a vat of mucus while causing myself severe chest pain.  Not exactly the most productive week.  On the plus side, I get a whole day alone with my husband this weekend and, hopefully, will come out of it with a Coach purse!!

Until then,

AC 'n' Rory's Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment