Friday, December 17, 2010

I don't read blogs very often, but do read one specific one every day: Single Dad Laughing.  In today's post, he had the readers fill in the following blanks with the first word or phrase that came to mind.
Mom and I did it separately and ended up with 4 out of 5 matching answers...  I'm not sure if that's cool or scary and wonder what a therapist would say about that!  I'm going to post the same phrases with blanks, please comment on the blog (not on Facebook) with your answers.  The reason is two-fold: 1. I'm testing a new comment system (let me know if you like this better), and 2. 'Cuz I said so.


1. I am really _______________.
2. I think children are _______________.
3. I wish I were a better _______________.
4. I am the best _______________.
5. My biggest fear is _______________.


Until then,

AC 'n' Rory's Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment