Saturday, March 21, 2009

Too mundane for words

So, "nothing is hhhAPPening!"
I have absolutely nothing to write about. AC is fine, MIL and FIL are proceeding as normal, and there are no good "wierd neighbor" anecdotes to share. Fo' real, I need some excitement up in this joint...yo hizzie...
Seriously, is there a boring and lazy gene? If so, I think I have it. My house is a mess, there is laundry piling up, and I haven't worked out in two weeks. Sometimes I wish I was like Kate Gosselin with her OCD wiping the floor 3x per day. No kidding, she probably doesn't need to work out because, unlike me, she doesn't find unseasonably warm weather an acceptable excuse to sit on her ass and watch DVRd shows all day long.
At least I am being industrious, I suppose. I have been making so many hair bows that my fingers are experiencing early onset arthritis. I bought scads of ribbon to make bows for AC and am just making as many as the roll allows. I figure I can throw them all into a basket when finished and take them to a MOMS Club meeting.
Pink Lion Gifts is now open for business. My dad is so proud. The $40k+ he spent on my education is actually in use. I have paintings lying gathering dust in my shed at home, so I took some pictures, edited them on the computer, and opened a cafepress store. If you buy something I will love you forever. So far, my mother has been my only patron.
AC now can't leave the house without grabbing her red purse and loading it with her Elmo cell phone and Disney Princess key fob. What a girl... **SO PROUD**

Until then,

AC's Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment